This class is designed for the industrial, electrical or automation professional who needs to understand the basics of Ethernet networks for their control systems. The course will be taught by Moxa Automation Professionals who are familiar with the challenges of industrial networking.
By attending this class, you will gain:
1) Exposure to the basic lexicon of Industrial IT
2) An understanding of network switches and routers
3) Some familiarity of industrial Network typologies
4) An understanding of wireless Ethernet basics
5) Network diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
Click here to: